About RE/MAX West Realty Inc.,
Our brokerage is hear to help you with any real estate related questions or information you may need. We are always happy to help with no pressure at all. We serve the real estate community and want to provide clear, accurate and the most helpful information possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything and our highly skilled and trained staff will reach out at our earliest convenience.
- 1980 RE/MAX WEST establishes the 1st RE/MAX office in Eastern Canada.
- 1984 RE/MAX WEST takes over RE/MAX Traditional in High Park.
- 1989 RE/MAX WEST buys out RE/MAX Nice in the Kingsway.
- 1990 RE/MAX WEST acquires RE/MAX United in downtown Toronto
- 1995 RE/MAX WEST expands into Bolton, Ontario by purchasing Coldwell Banker
- 2003 RE/MAX WEST goes East in Scarborough by purchasing Sutton Group Omega.
- 2004 RE/MAX WEST turns North Central by acquiring RE/MAX All Stars in Thornhill
- 2009 RE/MAX WEST converts Village Park Realty to RE/MAX WEST in Roncesvalles
- 2012 RE/MAX WEST opens its doors in Kleinburg, Ontario
- 2013 450 Sales Representatives…and growing
- 2015 RE/MAX West opens new office in the Heart of Bloor West Village
- 2017 RE/MAX West opens location in Oakridges